New Updated Remittance (Apportionment) Payment Form
January 6, 2022
Looking for a blank copy to print? Click here.
IT Services is pleased to offer a new online remittance form to replace the old fillable pdf form. This new process makes filling out your remittance form a breeze. Don't worry though, if you want to still print out a blank form and bypass this new online form, you can do so by clicking the link above.
Skip the instructions and get started now
- Begin by navigating to WNCC Apportionment Payment PDF (jotform.com) (https://form.jotform.com/213535690618056)
- Click on the green "Start Filling" button.
- Fill out all the required information. Each field with a red asterisk is required.
- For District and Conference/General/Jurisidictional payment, choose whether you want to auto allocate, self allocate, or not make a payment. Questions will show/hide based on your selections.
- Please only enter numbers and "."'s Do not enter any special characters.
- If you wish to make a special payment, click yes to the special payments question and enter the amount you wish to pay. Again, please only enter numbers and .'s
- Your total will tally at the bottom.
- NEW - Please also make sure to enter in your check number so we can ensure your payment is allocated correctly.
- When finished, make sure to hit the green submit button
- IMPORTANT - It is still required that you print off a copy and mail it in with your check. When you are finished submitting your form, it will give you the option to email a copy to yourself or download the pdf to print.
The generator makes a PDF similar to what you are used to. Print that out and mail it in with your check.
- If you have any issues filling out the form, reach out to IT services by emailing email@example.com. If you have any questions about the payments or any additional questions, reach out to Gloria Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org