Catalyst and Collaborative Grants - Pastoral Execllence Network
April 6, 2016
Catalyst and Collaborative Grants are intended to provide funding for projects that expand the impact of the work of the Pastoral Excellence Network and to develop a body of wisdom and practice regarding the transition into ministry for new clergy and/or sustaining pastoral excellence throughout each season of ministry.
- To support the planning and development of new programs which assist new pastors in making a strong transition into ministry (one-time grant up to $25,000).
- To support the planning and development of new programs that foster sustaining pastoral excellence for clergy in any season of ministry. Plans which explain how a new program will be sustained beyond the grant funding period must be included with the application (one-time grant up to $25,000).
- To develop print or multi-media learning resources to share wisdom and practices in ways that others can use (up to $10,000).
- To support innovative collaborations of current programs to gather around common questions, topics, practices, or learning goals (up to $15,000).
- To enable current programs to meet with other church institutions to expand their programs in new ways or to assist others in launching new programs (up to $15,000).