Catalyst and Collaborative Grants - Pastoral Execllence Network
Catalyst and Collaborative Grants are intended to provide funding for projects that expand the impact of the work of the Pastoral Excellence Network and to develop a body of wisdom and practice regarding the transition into ministry for new clergy and/or sustaining pastoral excellence throughout each season of ministry.
- To support the planning and development of new programs which assist new pastors in making a strong transition into ministry (one-time grant up to $25,000).
- To support the planning and development of new programs that foster sustaining pastoral excellence for clergy in any season of ministry. Plans which explain how a new program will be sustained beyond the grant funding period must be included with the application (one-time grant up to $25,000).
- To develop print or multi-media learning resources to share wisdom and practices in ways that others can use (up to $10,000).
- To support innovative collaborations of current programs to gather around common questions, topics, practices, or learning goals (up to $15,000).
- To enable current programs to meet with other church institutions to expand their programs in new ways or to assist others in launching new programs (up to $15,000).