Is your congregation reaching its full potential? Increase your emotional intelligence and gain greater self-acceptance and appreciation of others. Decode hidden messages unintentionally delivered through worship and ministries of the church which reinforce a stuck culture. Work with a trained mentor to turn insight into action. Empower a congregational leadership team with new hope and awareness.
- Broaden your ability to get along with people who would normally drive you crazy!
- Uncover the unspoken messages communicated to the congregation that hamper people’s spiritual growth.
- Reduce the unintentional dynamics at play in your congregation that prevent change from occurring.
- Dramatically increase the number of people actively engaged in ministry.
- Disarm bullies and manage conversations with strong-willed individuals.
- Improve your church’s finances by learning how to tap into people’s natural motivators for giving.
- Boost your confidence to live out your calling well, even in a congregation that seems like a bad fit.
- Experience renewed energy for ministry!
PROGRAM DATES AND LOCATION
January 2016 – June 2016Opening retreat: Wednesday, January 6 – Friday, January 8, noon – 3pm at the Catholic Conference Center in Hickory, North Carolina. Closing retreat: June 12 – 14, 2016/ Location TBD. In between: Monthly online group meetings will be held on the 2nd Thursdays of the month from 10am – noon ET/ 8am – 10am MT. Dates include: January 14, February 11, March 10, April 14, May 12 and June 9. You’ll need an internet connection, a webcam and a phone.