Consumer Credit Counseling Greater Greensboro
December 5, 2014
- Professional Advice: all of our counselors are nationally certified by the National Foundation for Credit Counseling.
- Budget Counseling: to establish and meet financial goals through savings, and manage spending for basic expenses.
- Credit Counseling: to help families establish good credit, choose the right credit, and use credit wisely.
- Housing Counseling and Education: we are a HUD certified housing counseling agency providing advice before and after you buy your home, default resolution counseling, and reverse mortgage counseling.
- Debt Management Program: a viable alternative to bankruptcy, providing a consolidated and responsible way to pay creditors and become debt free within 48-60 months.
- Free workshops each month to help build a financially healthy community.