4 Practices to Become a Self-Aware Leader
Podcast by Michael Hyatt
When a high-performer encounters a startling career setback—perhaps getting fired or passed up for a promotion—the culprit is easy to predict. Nine times out of ten, it stems from a lack of self-awareness. Understanding your shortcomings is a prerequisite for correcting them. That’s why your level of self-awareness has the power to either slow your growth or skyrocket your success.
In this Leadership Podcast, you’ll discover:
- Why self-awareness may be the single most underutilized leadership skill (and how to cultivate more of it).
- 4 symptoms that will tip you off if you lack self-awareness.
- The science that proves leaders are prone to low levels of empathy and awareness.
- Prompts and an app to help you journal in just 10 minutes a day.
- A quick, 4-step tactic you can use to regain mindfulness on even the toughest days.
- How to solicit honest, helpful feedback from your team.
- A powerful assessment that will give you an immediate boost in self-awareness.