The Committee on Relief has three priorities: Readying, Resourcing, and Responding. Resourcing refers to our work and ministry that continually aids to communities affected by natural and human-caused disasters inside and outside the United States. This includes operating our Mission Response Center, collecting and distributing supplies, maintaining response equipment, and providing grants and funding to disaster response ministry.
Mission Response Center
The Mission Response Center receives and distributes humanitarian aid items, serves as a depot center for UMCOR, and offers staging for Disaster Response. The MRC also offers space to Project Agape.
- Volunteer:Groups or individuals wishing to help sort mission materials or volunteer in other ways should contact Dwaine Morgan828.478.2106, MRC Manager.
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. and first Saturday of month, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Mail: PO Box 284, Terrell NC 28682
- Location: 8973 Greenwood Road, Terrell NC.
- UMCOR Relief Supply Information
To apply for a relief grant, click the link below.