Registration and Check-In Procedures
REGISTRATION AS A MEMBER OF ANNUAL CONFERENCE:
Annual Conference Registration will be open:
11:00am–6:00pm, Thursday, June 21
8:30am–2pm, Friday, June 22
In the Terrace Hotel, Third Floor Auditorium
Pre-registration is not required. Attendance will be recorded at registration, within the posted hours. Come to get your nametag and conference materials!
- Please check WNCCAdmin.org to be sure your church’s Lay Member to Annual Conference is updated for the 2016-20 quadrennium. Please contact your District Admin for questions.
- If unable to attend, email Kim Ingram, Conference Secretary, email@example.com to request an excused absence.
LAKE JUNALUSKA PROPERTIES CHECK-IN PROCEDURES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Guests arriving BEFORE 6:00 pm on WEDNESDAY should check in directly at the Bethea Welcome Center.
- Guests arriving BEFORE 8:00 pm on THURSDAY should check in directly at the Bethea Welcome Center.
- Guests arriving AFTER 8:00 pm on Wednesday or Thursday should check in directly at the Terrace front desk if staying in the Terrace, Junaluska Apartments, Hillside Lodge, and Mountainview Lodge OR at the Lambuth front desk if staying in the Lambuth Inn.
- Our official check in time is 4:00 pm, however guests MAY be able to check in as early as 3:00 pm if the sleeping rooms are ready.
UPON CHECK-IN ALL GUESTS MUST PROVIDE:
- Photo ID to confirm their identity. The name on the ID should match the name on the reservation.
- Valid credit card for incidentals/damages
- This is REQUIRED, regardless of whether the account is paid-in-full prior to arrival, or if the room is being charged to a group’s master bill. The card is held on-file.
- The name on the card supplied should match the name on the supplied photo ID.
PROVIDING ROOM KEYCARDS (KEYS)
- Each guest (or party within a shared room) must check in individually. Room key cards (keys) are ONLY to be given to the guest(s) for the room in which they are reserved. This important security measure ensures that the correct guests receive the correct room key cards (keys), and that no one else has access to that guest room.
- In the event of lost key card (key), a photo ID must be provided to match the name listed in the reservation before new ones are issued. For security of all guests, Housekeeping and Front Desk staff must not issue key cards (keys) or allow entry into a room without verifying that the person is listed on the reservation record for that room.
MODIFIED MEAL PLAN – At check-in guests should choose which meals they would like to have during their stay with us. Additional meal tickets may also be purchased at any front desk during the event.
CHECK OUT – All guests are asked to check out of their sleeping rooms BEFORE 11:00 am on the day of departure.
Each guest should go to the Terrace front desk or Lambuth front desk, tell the desk associate that you are checking out, and turn in all keycards.