Pfeiffer Youth Institute Deadline Extended Until June 20th
June 7, 2016
The application deadline for the Pfeiffer Youth Theological Institute, a/k/a YeTI have been extended until June 20, 2016. Summer 2016 we will welcome twelve (12) students (rising 10th through 12th grades), In subsequent years, we will host 36 students and will have three placement sites for Week 2 of the program. We are seeking students in the classes of 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- The primary purpose of the grant is to further theological discernment and exploration for high school youth, and we believe we’ve designed a program that will equip, challenge and grow the students who attend. We’ll have daily experiential learning opportunities, classroom experiences, worship and fellowship.
- Dates for the program are July 10-24, 2016. The deadline for application has been extended until June 20, 2016.
- A $75 deposit is due at the time of application which is non-refundable if the applicant is selected. The total cost for the two weeks is $300, and we’re hopeful that the student’s faith community will be a significant contributor to the expense.
- This year, students will spend a week on the Misenheimer campus engaging study and local ministry opportunities, followed by a week in Asheville working with the Missional Wisdom Foundation, http://missionalwisdom.com/academy/clarify/. We believe the program’s focus on eco-stewardship, Wesleyan Theology and intentional community makes this program a unique and worthwhile opportunity.
- Here is the link for more information and on-line application -- pfeiffer.edu/yeti.