Fall Preaching Cohorts
September 12, 2018
FALL PREACHING COHORTS
Preaching Well: Purposeful and Intentional Preaching
- Led by Robert W. Brewer, Th.D. Begins September 25, 2018
- This program is intended to support and encourage preachers to engage in self-reflection through peer mentoring and consultation in order to become more effective communicators of the gospel...
Preaching – To Bring the Bible to Life
- By Rev. Jan Brittain. Begins September 13, 2018
- Powerful Biblical preaching helps people understand, claim and apply those directions in ways that are relevant to their everyday living. The goal of this peer learning experience is to grow and help one another grow in our ability to preach Bible-based, Spirit-empowered, prayer drenched, RELEVANT sermons...
- By Rev. Dr. Rodney Sadler. Begins September 25, 2018
- There are churches in every community across our nation. Still, poverty, racial disparity, xenophobia, greed, hatred, and a host of other injustices persist. Is it that the church has proven ineffective as a source of delivering, “Thus says YHWH” in response to the world?...