Position Title: Nursery Attendant
Reports To: Christian Education Committee
Salary: $300 per month (average 3 hours per week)
Primary Duty: Maintain a safe and nurturing environment for children from birth to 4 years.
- Communicate effectively with children and their families.
- Engage children in age-appropriate activities.
- Work with the CE Committee to facilitate weekly stories during worship and Sunday School.
- Ensure the safety and cleanliness of the nursery environment at all times.
- Maintain good handwashing and hygiene with children of all ages.
- Arrive on time and stay until all children are secured with a parent/guardian.
- Comply with the requirements and guidelines of the Safe Sanctuary Policy.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
Give examples of previous experience in the care of young children.
Submit to a background check and drug screen.
Provide proof of CPR certification for infants and children or agree to obtain such certification within 90 days of hire.
Candidates may send their resumes to Kim Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, contact the Grace Moravian Church office at 336.786.5627.
Contact: Kim Davis
Church/Org/Business Name: Grace Moravian Church
Address: 1401 N. Main Street Mount Airy NC 27030
Email: Click to email
Related file(s): view