Home Moravian Church Nursery Coordinator/Lead Teacher
Home Moravian Church seeks a part-time Nursery Coordinator and Lead Teacher for children ages 0-4 years old.
The Nursery Coordinator will oversee and provide safe, secure, nurturing, clean, and efficient care to Home Moravian Church’s nursery children on Sunday mornings from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
The Nursery Coordinator/Lead Teacher will oversee the following, completing and/or guiding the Nursery Assistant/s to:
- Play with the children and/or direct play.
- Share a provided weekly Bible story.
- Exhibit patience and care for the children and parents.
- Work with diapering/restroom.
- Clean up and sanitize the area prior to departure.
- Attend training/information sessions (for compensation on an as-need basis).
- Complete other tasks as needed.
- Under guidance of Director of Christian Education, coordinate work schedule for Nursery Assistant/s, Volunteers, and self to maintain coverage of two adults per week beginning at 9:00 am and ending at 12:00 pm following childcare for siblings of children attending Children’s Choir.
- Comply with all requirements and guidelines of the Home Moravian employee handbook, Child Protection Policy, and photo permission procedures.
Time commitment: 3.5 hours a week on average.
- Experience in the care of pre-school children ages 0-4 years.
- 21 years old or older
Contact: Becky Hodges
Church/Org/Business Name: Home Moravian Church
Address: 529 S. Church Street Winston Salem NC 27101
Email: Click to email
Related file(s): view