Finance and Operations Manager
Position Title: Finance and Operations Manager
Reports to: Church Administrator
The Finance and Operations Manager oversees the management of day-to-day finances and facility operations to foster fulfillment of the mission and ministries of the church.
Working collaboratively with the Church Administrator, pastors and ministry staff, the Finance and Operations Manager will:
1. Manage the day-to-day financial matters of the church, including accounts receivable and payable, working in collaboration with the Financial Coordinator.
2. Serve as primary point of contact and oversees management of needs of all day-to-day facility matters.
3. Provide backup assistance with fund management, including deposits, running reports, and data entry for financial information, including accounts receivable, payable and payroll.
4. Supervise and evaluate maintenance staff.
5. Maintain and oversee use of WMSUMC-owned vehicles.
6. Monitor and maintain church security.
7. Assist Church Administrator and Trustees in developing and implementing a long-range capital improvements plan and maintenance contracts.
8. Initiate and maintain positive working relationships with all church staff, membership, vendors, and suppliers.
9. Serves as on-call contact for fire alarm/emergency activation.
10. Performs other duties as assigned by the Church Administrator.
Employment Status: 40 hours/week
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $49,000.00 - $53,000.00 per year
Benefits: Dental insurance, Flexible schedule, Health insurance, Four weeks paid time off, Professional development assistance, Retirement plan option
Experience level: 5 years
Schedule: Monday to Friday with occasional weekend availability
Contact: Pam Barrett, SPRC Chair
Church/Org/Business Name: West Market Street UMC
Address: 302 West Market Street Greensboro 27401
Email: Click to email
Related file(s): view