Media Production Services
Saint Matthews United Methodist Church (SMUMC) is a local church of the United Methodist System under the Western NC Conference. The church is a 501C3 non-profit organization.
SMUMC is soliciting bids for a media production service. This contract will support SMUMC’s mission to provide real-time and historical platform for audio, visual, video, and live streaming production activities.
Scope of Work
The vendor will offer the following services on a yearly basis:
- Oversees and troubleshoots the multimedia system at SMUMC.
- Live stream services & activities through all social media platforms for Sunday Worship Services as well as but not limited to weekly bible study, special events, conferences, concerts, and productions/special request as schedule allows.
- Creates/produces promotions, commercials and testimonials videos as schedule allows that increases the visibility of the church internally and externally.
- Determines time and budget needed for videos.
- Prepares background slides/videos/captions/graphics for church services/activities, i.e., worship songs, announcements, sermons, scripture; works with the communications team as needed to produce slides, graphics, etc.
- Keeps up with current design trends, video editing and animation.
- Keeps up with legal limitations on live streaming
- Keeps multimedia area organized neat and ensures equipment is locked and secured.
- Provide Media Ministry Chair input on any technical or equipment purchase needs; works with Media and Trustee Chairs for installation of newly purchased technology/equipment.
- Responsible for posting church services/special web content videos to the church’s website and social media platforms as instructed by an
- Responsible for weekly updates to the church’s website/social media platforms.
- Provides audio visual tech support (2-person team) for Sunday Worship Services.
- Provides audio visual tech support for special events, i.e., revivals, funerals, community events.
- Special Video presentations with postproduction and editing.
- Still Photography
Proposal Guidelines and Criteria for Vendor Selection
Interested vendors should submit a proposal, no longer than ten pages, that includes:
- A detailed description of services offered that satisfy the scope of work.
- A cost breakdown of services available. Additional services not specified in the scope of work may also be included if deemed appropriate.
- At least two examples of services rendered to comparable non-profits, including a detailed description of the work offered.
- Designated account point of contact.
Interested vendors should consider the following questions to be answered in their proposal or during the meeting process:
- What solutions do you propose to the church when your company is not available for a scheduled event that was planned and included in your contract, i.e., Sunday Worship Services?
- How will your company communicate to SMUMC when issues arise that causes your company’s representative to miss a planned event?
- What solutions do you propose when your company is not available for a requested event, i.e., funerals?
- What solution do you propose in training volunteers?
- What solution do you propose to live stream scheduled services in case of a catastrophic event (pandemic, severe weather) that prevents SMUMC from opening the facility where the multimedia equipment is housed?
Please submit proposals Institute by via email to Hoyte Phifer by 5:00 pm ET on September 9, 2022, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Early submissions are welcome at SMUMC. We request that the proposals are no longer than 10 pages. SMUMC may request meetings or calls to discuss proposals and reserves the right to reject any and all bids. SMUMC also reserves the right to consider bids for modification at any time before an award is made. SMUMC will not be liable for any costs associated with the preparation, transmittal or presentation of any materials submitted in response to this RFP but reserves the right to request further information before making an award.
Contact: Hoyte Phifer
Church/Org/Business Name: Saint Matthews United Methodist Church
Address: 600 E Florida St Greensboro 27406
Email: Click to email
Related file(s): view