Director of Children's Music
Qualifications and Aptitudes:
1. Must embrace Christian discipline and United Methodist doctrine and theology.
2. Three to five years of music education or children’s choir experience is preferred.
3. A bachelor’s degree in a related field is minimum requirement.
4. Must have vision and a demonstrated ability to plan, develop, coordinate, manage and implement a children’s music ministry within the parameters of the United Methodist Church. (i.e. must have proven project management skills and be able to manage a program ministry budget).
5. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, conflict management skills, and computer skills.
6. Must posses a proven ability to work effectively with children, parents, diverse individuals, and teams of volunteers.
7. Must possess capability to use church membership management software to do reporting, extract data and enter updates.
8. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
9. Approved Safe Sanctuary background check required (upon offer of employment).
Contact: Kevin Turner
Church/Org/Business Name: Davidson UMC
Address: PO Box 718 233 S. Main St. Davidson 28031
Email: Click to email