Technical Arts and Media Specialist
Crossroads Church is a passionate, growing community of faith where we are intentional about welcoming people in, growing them in their faith and sending them out to be all that God calls them to. Our church is conveniently located in Concord, North Carolina just outside of Charlotte. The Queen city has so much to offer, including being the home of the Carolina Panthers and other major attractions, and is close to both the Blue Ridge Mountains and coastline.
As the Technical Arts and Media Specialist you will have the opportunity to have a direct impact on the lives of our congregation through multiple media and technical formats.
The Technical Arts & Media Specialist’s primary role is to assist the Technical Arts & Media Director in providing for the audio, visual, lighting and broadcasting needs for Crossroads Church Sunday Worship services and special events.
Additional Responsibilities include:
• Filming/editing video content for both in house and online. Including but not limited to: ministry highlights and promotion, sermon bumpers, creative elements, testimonies, event highlights, etc.
• Weekly sermon video uploads to YouTube and sermon/service highlight shorts for social media
• Assist with the general maintenance and inventory of A/V/L equipment and systems
• Assist with stage design/setup/tear down for services and events
• Lead technical arts team in the absence of the Technical Arts & Media Director
Contact: Kim Bumgardner
Church/Org/Business Name: Crossroads United Methodist Church
Address: 220 George W Liles Pkwy NW Concord 28027
Email: Click to email