Nursery Assistant, Home Moravian Winston-Salem
Home Moravian Church in Winston-Salem seeks a part-time Nursery Assistant for children from birth through age 3.
The Nursery Assistant will provide safe, secure, nurturing, clean, and efficient care to Home Moravian’s nursery children on Sunday mornings from 9am-11:30am. At present, there typically are three to six children in the nursery on Sunday mornings.
Guided by the Nursery Supervisor, the Nursery Assistant will help:
- Play with the children and/or direct play
- Share a provided weekly Bible story
- Exhibit patience and care for the children and parents
- Help with diapering/restroom
- Support the Nursery Supervisor
- Clean up and sanitize the area prior to departure
- Attend training/information sessions (for compensation on an as-need basis)
- Complete other tasks as needed
- Comply with all requirements and guidelines of the Home Moravian employee handbook, Child Protection Policy, and photo permission procedures
Time commitment: 2 ½ hours a week on average.
- Experience in the care of children 0-3 years old
- 19 years old or older
Interested candidates should include the following materials: resume, three references, and permission to contact those references. Completed applications may be sent to email@example.com with the subject heading, Nursery Assistant. The position will remain open until filled.
Contact: Rev. Andrew Heil
Church/Org/Business Name: Home Moravian Church
Address: 529 S. Church St. Winston-Salem NC 27101
Email: Click to email