Nursery Supervisor Home Moravian Winston-Salem
Home Moravian Church in Winston-Salem seeks a part-time Nursery Supervisor for children from birth through age 3.
The Nursery Supervisor will oversee and provide safe, secure, nurturing, clean, and efficient care to Home Moravian’s nursery children on Sunday mornings from 9 am-11:30 am. At present, there typically are three to six children in the nursery on Sunday mornings.
The Nursery Supervisor will oversee the following, completing and/or guiding the Nursery Assistant/s to:
- Play with the children and/or direct play
- Share a provided weekly Bible story
- Exhibit patience and care for the children and parents
- Work with diapering/restroom
- Clean up and sanitize the area prior to departure
- Attend training/information sessions (for compensation on an as-need basis)
- Complete other tasks as needed
- Under guidance of Director of Christian Education, coordinate work schedule for Nursery Assistant/s, Volunteers, and self to maintain coverage of two adults per week
- Comply with all requirements and guidelines of the Home Moravian employee handbook, Child Protection Policy, and photo permission procedures
Time commitment: 3 hours a week on average.
- Experience in the care of children 0-3 years old
- 21 years old or older
Interested candidates should include the following materials: resume, three references, and permission to contact those references. Completed applications may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading, Nursery Assistant. Anticipate start date: August 7, 2022
Contact: Andrew Heil
Church/Org/Business Name: Home Moravian Church
Address: 529 S. Church St Winston-Salem NC 27101
Email: Click to email