Technology Ministries Director
Equipment & Network
• Maintain all personal computing devices owned by the church and in use by the staff in
relation to church and ministerial operations
• Manage and maintain multiple networks for staff and church members’ use, while
expanding and upgrading the network as needed
• Maintain all church-owned audio, video, computing, network, and classroom A/V
• Maintain an inventory of IT, sound, and media equipment
• Create user manuals for all equipment and update as needed
• Maintain related technical skills through training and on-going education.
• Provide periodic user reports for systems access management activities
MSUMC’s ministerial, program, and administrative staff include Senior Pastor, Associate Pastor,
Minister of Visitation, Director of Youth and College Ministries, Director of Music Ministries,
Jubilee Music Director, Organist, Pianist and Youth Choir Director, Business Manager, two
Administrative Assistants, Nursery Supervisor, Wednesday’s Dinner Hostess, and two
Technology Ministries Director must possess the ability to both listen and lead which are
critically important. Superior oral and written communication skills are ideal.
The Technology Ministries Director balances on site/off site work schedule to support church
ministries and system/user access management activities.
Compensation and Benefits
The Technology Ministries Director is a part-time position of the church which does not include
benefits. Salary is commensurate on experience and qualifications.
Contact: Zac Price
Church/Org/Business Name: Main Street UMC
Address: 306 South Main Street Kernersville NC 27284
Email: Click to email