Audio Visual Technician
Audio Visual Technician – Job Description Etowah United Methodist Church, Etowah, NC
Purpose: To prepare and implement audio and visual elements in worship services at Etowah United
Pay Scale: $17 an hour, typically for six hours a week
- Help in the preparation of the church’s physical bulletin
- Create slides to be used in worship services
- Be able to run the church sound board
- Operate the church screen that shows wording and visuals associated with worship
- Operate the livestream camera and prepare the livestream feed
- Follow Covid safety procedures
- Be at church from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM weekly on Sundays to carry out these job responsibilities
at the church’s worship services. Currently there are two services, at 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
- Occasionally there will be additional special services that will receive compensation in addition
to the typical weekly hours. Examples include services during the Christmas and Easter season.
- Weekly, there are two hours that can be used for preparing the bulletin, preparing the slides,
and other miscellaneous activities related to audio visual responsibilities. There is flexibility
in when these two hours are fulfilled.
- Have an understanding of audio visual equipment and programs. Training on the specific tools
used can be provided.
- At least 18 years of age
- Satisfactory completion of background check
- Must have transport to and from Etowah UMC
- Two non-family references.
To Apply: email Richard Buff your resume at email@example.com
Contact: Richard Buff
Email: Click to email