The Administrative Assistant supports two directors: 1. Director of Reynolds Ministries and Programs and 2. Director of Client Relations. The Administrative Assistant regularly prepares and processes documents, collects and compiles data, organizes information and files, and corresponds with clients, vendors, and program participants. The successful candidate is committed to a team-oriented approach to providing excellent service.
• 5+ years administrative support experience
• Passion for Christian ministry
• Professional and effective communications skills
• Exemplary attention to detail
• Proficiency with PC programs including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Adobe, and Outlook
• Ability to determine and balance priorities
• Evident work ethic and teachable spirit
Support the Director of Reynolds Ministries and Programs by:
• Corresponding with program participants, vendors, applicants, WNCC staff, and other relevant parties via phone, email, post, etc.
• Initiating payments by completing check requests and/or arranging credit card transactions
• Compiling and organizing data collected through applications, surveys, and other means
• Making arrangements for travel, accommodations, and meals for programs
Support the Director of Client Relations by:
• Preparing materials for external and internal programs, presentations, and meetings
• Assisting with mailings and email campaigns to existing and prospective clients
• Provide logistic support for Foundation programs (such as securing registrations, corresponding with participants, ordering supplies, and ensuring hospitality)
• Responding to client inquiries of a general nature, particularly when the Director of Client Relations is away on work-related travel
Provide general administrative support overlapping with the duties of the Executive Support Specialist to ensure adequate coverage at all times by:
• Welcoming all guests (in-person and over the phone) with “radical hospitality”
• Assisting with daily office paperwork processing: incoming and outgoing mail, correspondence preparation, online filing, etc.
• Data entry such as deposits, disbursements, client account maintenance, etc.
• Assisting with building preparation for meetings and building clean-up efforts as needed
This full-time exempt position is based in the Foundation offices in Huntersville, NC, and will work regularly scheduled hours of operation for the United Methodist Foundation of Western North Carolina and as needed to complete responsibilities pertaining to the position.
Director of Reynolds Ministries and Programs (Direct Supervisor)
Contact: Caroline Cox
Church/Org/Business Name: United Methodist Foundation of Western North Carolina
Address: 13816 Professional Ctr Drive United Methodist Foundation Huntersville NC 28078
Phone: 888-450-1956, Ext. 1511
Email: Click to email