Development & Marketing Administrator
Reports To: Executive Director
Classification: The Development & Marketing Administrator (DMA) position is classified as part-time (25 hours/week). This is a telecommute position.
Basic Function: The DMA is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing all of Yokefellow Prison Ministry’s fundraising and marketing strategies, communications, and public relations. The DMA works closely with the Executive Director and the Board of Directors in all development, marketing, and fundraising endeavors.
Development: Oversee development of Yokefellow Prison Ministry and its programs, including financial base and volunteer recruitment.
- Prepare Yokefellow Prison Ministry development plan with Board Finance & Budget and Programs committees.
- Oversee annual campaign and related development activities in support of Yokefellow Prison Ministry core operating budget.
- Develop donor prospects.
Marketing: Design and implement marketing strategies to create awareness of the ministry’s activities.
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities.
- Plan and execute campaigns for ministry promotion, launching of new ministry programs, etc.
- Oversee production of valuable content for ministry’s online presence and publications.
- Recruit new volunteers for ministry programs.
- Develop new volunteer drives.
- Maintain website and social media.
Public Relations Serve as Yokefellow Prison Ministry representative in various
& General: public functions.
- Represent Yokefellow Prison Ministry on various media forums through interviews.
- Share Yokefellow Prison Ministry vision through public appearances at area business, religious, civic, and social functions that attract individuals considered to be leaders.
- Attend various regional meetings that occasionally bring leaders together to strategize on solutions to problems.
The DMA will be thoroughly committed to Yokefellow Prison Ministry’s mission. All candidates should have proven leadership, coaching, and relationship management experience.
- Christian; strong connection with local church community preferred
- Must embrace mission of Yokefellow Prison Ministry
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong marketing, public relations, and fundraising experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures
- Proven track record of meeting fundraising goals and securing major gifts
- Be a “self-starter” and goal driven to initiate donor visits and fundraising calls.
- Be organized and exhibit “follow through” on tasks and goals.
- Display a positive attitude, show concern for people and community, demonstrate presence, self-confidence, common sense and good listening ability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
- Hourly Rate: (To Be Determined)
- Paid Time Off = 4 hours/month = 6 days/year
- Paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
- 403B retirement plan (employee-paid) available through The Master’s Plan
- Health insurance (employee-paid) available through GuideStone
Contact: Vita Alligood
Church/Org/Business Name: Yokefellow Prison Ministry of N. C., Inc.
Address: Telecommute NC
Email: Click to email
Related file(s): view