The Contemporary Worship Leader is part time tasked with preparing and leading the music for our Open Door worship service connecting our church and community. If you are seeking a place to connect people with the Body of Christ and you can sing and play the piano and/or acoustic guitar, apply so we can connect! Check out our website and Facebook page. Located in Mooresville. Submit cover letter/resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Central United Methodist, Attn: SPRC, 214 N. Academy St., Mooresville, NC 28115
What we are looking for:
- Good verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and use Planning Center online software.
- Competency in voice and piano and/or guitar.
- Ability to connect with the congregation through song introduction, leading prayer, and providing announcements as needed.
- The ability to work collaboratively with the Worship Team and accepting of input
- Coaching vocalists, instrumentalists as needed
- Scheduling sound, and media, volunteers and band members
Contact: Patrick Steagall
Address: Mooresville NC
Email: Click to email