Lead Preschool Teachers
It is the desire of KidZone Preschool that every employee of consider the staff as extended family, and that each staff member work together in such a way that will lift up Jesus Christ to those we serve. KidZone is an outreach ministry of Mill Grove United Methodist Church. The children in our Preschool will benefit from a structured curriculum in a loving Christian atmosphere under the guidance of teachers who strive to design daily activities, which encourage the social/emotional, physical, cognitive, language and spiritual development of each child at their own rate. A child’s preschool years are their most important years of learning. During these first five years of life, a child goes through enormous changes and develops the values that will shape who they become. After the preschool years this basic child is refined and polished by additional knowledge and skills. A child who experiences happy and successful years in a quality Christian preschool program will be well prepared to succeed in future educational settings and Christian Spiritual Growth.
- Planning, supervising, and implementing a developmentally appropriate program for in regard to a provided curriculum
- Creating a monthly calendar and lesson plans according to goals listed in curriculum
- Being responsible for the arrangement, appearance, décor and learning environment of the classroom
- Being punctual and dependable.
- Attending staff meetings and teacher work days
- Establishing positive relationships with students, parents and co-workers.
- Treating all students, parents, and staff with dignity and respect.
- Maintaining a professional attitude
- Read and support the philosophy and policies of the Preschool as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Respecting confidentiality of written, oral, and observed information.
- Respecting the use and care of materials and equipment.
- Adhering to established health guidelines
Contact: Amy Wienecke
Address: 7311 Mill Grove Rd Indian Trail 28079
Email: Click to email