Part-Time Director of Youth Ministry
Light of Christ United Methodist Church is a contemporary and vibrant 20 year old congregation of 300+ members, in the Ballantyne area of Charlotte, North Carolina. We are inclusive of all people, invitational, and actively involved in service. Our vision is to be a church "where the hurting find help, and the questioning find faith".
Light of Christ is seeking a Part-Time Director of Youth Ministry. Despite this season of social distancing due to the Covid-19 pandemic, our search is active and we invite gifted individuals to pray and apply. To lead these essential ministries, skill with recruiting, leading, and empowering teams of volunteers is key. Collaboration with Youth Ministry volunteers, youth parents, and middle and high school students is necessary to ensure congregational ownership and vital to growing ministries.
This is a part-time, salaried position, with salary commensurate with education and experience. Interested applicants should provide the following information to email@example.com by April 30, 2020:
- Cover letter
- Resume reflecting your educational and professional experience
- Video response to the following question (No longer than five minutes):
- Please describe your interactions with both middle school and high school youth and why you are a good candidate to lead youth in today's world.
- Link to the website of the church where you are currently serving or recently served
- Link to a video of you leading a youth program and/or youth worship
Contact: Susan Shepherd
Church/Org/Business Name: Light of Christ United Methodist Church
Address: 9106 Bryant Farms Road Charlotte NC 28277
Email: Click to email
Related file(s): view