Part Time Children's Minister
Canton Central United Methodist Church is receiving applications in March for a part-time Children's Minister position, followed by an interview period. Located in the beautiful mountains just 20 miles west of Asheville, Canton Central UMC is a growing community of faith with around 40 active children.
Hours: 10-15 hours a week, mainly Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings
Salary: $13,000 - $15,000, two weeks paid vacation & holidays
Timetable: The church will begin receiving applications in March 2020, followed by an interview period.
1. Demonstrate strong faith and commitment as a Christian.
2. Show a heartfelt love for children.
3. Have relevant experience in children’s ministry. A college or seminary degree in Christian Education or Children’s Ministry is preferred. A degree in other relevant fields may also be welcome.
4. Be able to communicate the Christian faith clearly in ways that are consistent with Methodist theology and developmentally appropriate for children of different ages.
5. Be able to recruit and motivate volunteers.
Application: Resumes for this position should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Andrea McClure
Address: 34 Church Street Canton NC 28716
Email: Click to email