Part-Time Youth Director for First United Methodist Church of Clover, SC
Nature and Scope: The Part-Time Youth Director is to develop, organize and oversee the planning and leading of the youth ministry that will effectively engage youth in discipleship for Jesus Christ. The Director is to secure and implement effective Christ-centered (Wesleyan Theology) curriculum. The Director is under the supervision of the Lay Associate and Senior Pastor within the authority of the Staff Parish Relations Committee.
Skills Needed: Good communicator; previous experience working with youth; ability to delegate, recruit, and train volunteers; a bachelor’s degree: emotional and spiritual maturity
- Recruit, train, secure, and approve youth volunteer counselors, Sunday School teachers, and youth curricula for youth programs and Sunday School.
- Direct and coordinate weekly meetings and fellowship ministries for youth.
- Develop and implement effective retreats, mission trips, and fellowship trips for youth.
- Increase the number involved in youth ministry and the Church.
- Develop and maintain a network of connection with youth and their families
- Manage the youth budget and make yearly proposal for the budget to Direct Supervisor.
Salary: Will be negotiated at the time an offer is made.
Pay Period: Bi-monthly
Submit resume to SPRC First United Methodist Church 124 Bethel St. Clover, SC 29710 or email to email@example.com
Contact: Alex Stevenson
Church/Org/Business Name: First UMC
Address: 124 Bethel St Clover SC 29710
Email: Click to email