Church Facility and Property Manager
To serve as the primary coordinator for church facility and property operations in support of church ministry programs and activities. Duties include, but not limited to, the operation and maintenance of equipment systems, interior and exterior maintenance of church buildings and grounds, and oversight of service contracts associated with operation and repair of church properties.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Basic knowledge of building operations and maintenance requirements.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Initiating Leader (self-starter).
- Demonstrated commitment to the Christian faith, and willingness to support the stated vision and mission of MCUMC.
- Ability to motivate and effectively manage employees and volunteers.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work with volunteers and external contacts with tact, courtesy, sensitivity and good will.
- Ability to relate positively and effectively with staff, Church leadership and volunteers.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Physical ability to lift and/or move a minimum of 50lbs.
Contact: Glenn Gorham
Church/Org/Business Name: Muir's Chapel UMC
Address: 314 Muir's Chapel Road Greensboro 27410
Email: Click to email