Director Of Community Engagement
Develop data keeping and reporting mechanism for tracking the following outcomes, in collaboration with the Pastor:
- Share the love and grace of Jesus with our neighbors initially through Hospitality initiatives.
- Transition individuals and families that are interested in connecting more deeply with Selwyn UMC to fellowship, worship and discipleship programs within the church.
- Revitalize Selwyn UMC, as measured by the number of adults and children that call Selwyn UMC their faith home.
- Other relevant duties as assigned by the Pastor.
- Bachelor's degree in Christian Education, nonprofit management, social work, education.
- Ability to work independently to plan and execute tasks yet accepting guidance and leadership from the Pastor.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Selwyn UMC staff and volunteer leadership as teamwork is highly valued.
- Ability to develop meaningful relationships with local businesses, schools, Nonprofit organizations and neighborhood association in order to establish collaborative initiatives.
- Ability to understand and apply demographic data to the development and execution of community engagement events and activities.
Please provide the following:
- Personal Resume with contact information.
- Cover letter
- A minimum of three references and no fewer than two should be from previous employment.
Mail resume to:
Selwyn United Methodist Church
3100 Selwyn Avenue
Charlotte, North Carolina 28209
E-Mail Response: pastorbrooks@ selwynumc.org
Contact: Linwood Brooks
Church/Org/Business Name: Selwyn UMC
Address: 3100 Selwyn Ave Charlotte NC 282109
Related file(s): view