Retiring Well 2019 - September 23-24th - Sign up now!
Now is the time to plan for retirement!
September 23-24, 2019
ALL SPOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED
To join the waitlist, please contact Jeff Johnson.
There are many aspects of retirement that require planning at different stages of a clergyperson’s ministry. This two-day seminar provides vital information regarding the needs of clergy considering retirement within the next three to five years. We encourage spouses to join in making preparations for this milestone event in one’s (and his/her family’s) life.
Join Bishop Paul and Mrs. Janet Leeland, Dr. Mark King, Conference Treasurer/Benefits Officer and Mr. Dale Bryant, Benefits Administrator along with representatives from Wespath (formerly General Board of Pensions of the UMC) and a Certified Financial Planner for informative retirement planning.
Top 5 Things You Will Gain Insight Over Two Day Event:
- A holistic approach to planning for retirement.
- Wespath’s pension withdrawal options and one-on-one private consultations
- Tax planning and Social Security procedures.
- Health care preparation with the Conference’s retiree supplement plan.
- Fellowship with others who are contemplating retirement.
(includes one night’s lodging at the Huntersville Comfort Inn Suites, breakfast and program materials).
- Registration starts at 1pm on Monday and concludes 12pm on Tuesday.
- Price? $55 Single & $70 Couples and includes overnight lodging, program materials, and Tuesday breakfast.
Limited spaces available
Monday, September 23, 2019 at 1:00 PM to Tuesday, September 24, 2019 at 12:00 PM
Huntersville Comfort Inn Suites
14510 Boulder Park Dr
Huntersville, NC 28078
You Might Also Like