Means of Grace: Partnerships, Vitality, and Mission - The Uwharrie District
Partnerships, Vitality, and Mission: The Uwharrie District - Episode No. 46
In this episode, Kim Ingram visits with Uwharrie District leaders: Rev. Laura Auten, District Superintendent, Rev. Katie Lineberger, District Vitality Associate; Rev. Kris Mares, Missional Engagement Associate. We hear stories of how churches in the Uwharrie District are reaching their communities, discover a new way to engage statistical reporting as a sign of church vitality, and learn some about the unique characteristics of the Uwharrie Region in North Carolina.
Show Notes - Episode No. 46
- Uwharrie District website
- Vitality Markers
- Vitality Markers Discussion Guide
- Fictitious UMC Vitality Marker Worksheet
- Rev. Fredrick Bowman, District Vitality Associate in the Catawba Valley District, Dr. Stephanie Moore Hand, District Vitality Associate in the Metro District, and Rev. Dan Pezet, Director of Church Development host a discussion on the Simplified Structure in the 2021 Leadership Training Webinar Series
- Kris Mares’ Mission Engagement blog: Mission Engagement Blog Post - Year in Review
- Listen to Means of Grace: Moving Worship Outdoors, which reflects on one of the ministries of a church in the Uwharrie District that is highlighted in this episode.
You Might Also Like