Pastoral Excellence Network
Thursday, May 28, 2015
May 28, 2015
Pastoral Excellence NetworkA Christian Theology Seminary Our mission is to encourage and support congregations and church-related organizations in a network that can strengthen and sustain excellent pastoral leadership for creative and effective service to the church.
- We work with congregations and church-related organizations to help new pastors get the best possible start in ministry.
- We help organizations learn to equip more experienced pastors in building peer communities of support and learning.
- We gather and share practices and resources about the transition from seminary into ministry and clergy peer learning models; offer consultations for denominational and organizational leaders hoping to initiate or expand programs; host events about starting and enhancing programs; train facilitators to lead clergy peer learning and new clergy programs; and create clergy peer learning experiences that introduce new constituencies to the insights of peer learning for pastoral excellence.
- We network together pastors and church-related organizations that are committed to pastoral excellence so that they might learn from each other's experience and wisdom and work collaboratively to strengthen efforts.
- We gather church leaders from across the country with particular wisdom, expertise, and imagination to explore key challenges facing pastoral leaders today.
- We offer modest grants as seed money to help organizations launch new or enhance existing pastoral excellence programs.
You Might Also Like