Ernst and Young - Free Financial Planning
October 3, 2014
Did you know that you may have FREE access to a personal financial planner? It’s as close as your phone. The General Board of Pension and Health Benefits provides this for any clergy who participates in the UM pension plan. Services include : budgeting, managing debt, understanding taxes, planning for retirement, financing a college education, and much more. Click here to find out more information.
Whether you’re new to the Church, or 30 years into your career or ministry, finances play a significant role in how you live—today and in retirement. You may have managed your own finances, but it’s a good idea to make sure you are on the right track by speaking with a financial professional. The General Board offers confidential, objective financial counseling at no charge to eligible participants* from EY, a leading global financial services firm.
EY Financial Planning Services can help evaluate your financial situation and address retirement-related and other concerns. EY financial planners have special training in topics important to participants, including General Board-administered plans and programs, and the clergy housing allowance. EY also offers assistance in:
- Managing credit card and other debt
- Determining how much to save
- Making investment decisions
- Creating an effective retirement plan
- Understanding tax issues
- Evaluating insurance needs and options
- Buying a home or car
- Financing a college education
- And more!
When you speak with EY, you receive professional advice without the sales pressure, since EY does not sell any investment or insurance products. To speak with a financial planner, call EY directly at 1-800-360-2539, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Central time.
* Financial planning services are available to active participants and surviving spouses with an account balance in General Board-administered plans, and to terminated and retired participants with an account balance of at least $10,000.
You Might Also Like