Children's Ministry Coordinator
Job Title: Children’s Ministry Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Children’s Ministry
Part-time (25 Hours per week)
Crossroads Church is a passionate, growing community of faith where we are intentional about welcoming people in, growing them in their faith and sending them out to be all that God calls them to. Our church is conveniently located in Concord, North Carolina just outside of Charlotte. The Queen city has so much to offer, including being the home of the Carolina Panthers and other major attractions, and is close to both the Blue Ridge Mountains and coastline.
As the Children’s Ministry Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to have a direct impact on the lives of our children.
- Collaborate with Children’s Ministry Director and Family Pastor to develop, understand and implement vision for children’s ministry.
- Oversee all ministry experiences for children, including Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights, summer programing and special events.
- Assist Director with curriculum for each age and grade level.
- Provide “Wow” factor for Sunday morning worship experience and teaching in the classroom.
- Provide worship experience that includes: Live band worship, Video worship, Peer skits and drama, games and puppets.
- Lessons and crafts prepared weekly.
- Rooms set up & ready weekly.
- Create a safe, fun and exciting environment for Children’s room and NexGen that will facilitate learning, encourage spiritual growth and build relationships.
- Born again Christian who feels a call by God into ministry who has a love for children and families.
- Understanding of Crossroads’ mission and values and intentionality in fostering these elements across all aspects of church life and ministry
- Positive attitude and approach with Christ-like interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed, skilled in prioritizing tasks and workflow
- Attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Administrative skills, including writing and editing, mastery of church management systems.
- Team player with servant’s heart
- Commitment to confidentiality and professionalism
- Administrative assistant or equivalent professional experience.
- Writing skills, reporting skills, supply management, scheduling, organization, time management, presentation skills, travel logistics, verbal communication
- Ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer.
Contact: Kim Bumgardner
Church/Org/Business Name: Crossroads United Methodist Church
Address: 220 GEORGE W LILES PKWY NW CONCORD 28027
Email: Click to email
You Might Also Like