Executive Support Specialist
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Executive Leadership Team of the Foundation: the President, Director of Ministry Services and Director of Financial Services. The Executive Support Specialist is responsible for the coordination and execution of the support functions that maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of the Foundation. As this person will be privy to very sensitive information, the highest level of confidentiality is expected/required. Three critical elements needed for success: a passion for service, outstanding communication skills, and impeccable attention to detail.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Executive Leadership Team, to include:
- Help to coordinate calendar and confirm appointments
- Prepare and submit expense reports and credit card statements
- Create agendas and compile documents for meetings
- Assist in presentation preparation (PowerPoint, paper packets, etc.)
- Serve as the Executive Director's administrative liaison to the Foundation's board of directors
- Welcome all guests (in-person and over the phone) with “radical hospitality” to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Assist with daily office paperwork processing: incoming and outgoing mail, correspondence preparation, online filing, etc.
- Data entry to include things such as deposits, disbursements, client account maintenance, etc.
- Assembles marketing materials when requested by the Executive Leadership team
- Records and distributes minutes for meetings as needed (board, investment team, etc.)
- Assists with building preparation for meetings and building clean-up efforts as needed
- Completes other tasks as required by the Executive Leadership Team
- 5+ years of experience providing administrative support
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks without sacrificing excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with staff, board members, and clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, Social-Media web platforms; prefer experience with web platforms, CRM management and navigation, and online signature and online filing systems
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Notary Certification or willingness to earn
- QuickBooks experience
- Demonstrated passion for nonprofit work
Work regularly scheduled hours of operation for the United Methodist Foundation of Western North Carolina and as-needed to complete responsibilities pertaining to the position. Support the mission of the United Methodist Foundation to build the Church for generations to come. Abide by the guidelines of the UMF Employee Handbook as approved by the Foundation’s Board of Directors.
Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is a term of employment with the Foundation.
To apply, email your application packet to Brad Crossley (firstname.lastname@example.org) containing the following items:
- Cover letter
- Three professional references
- Copy of your COVID vaccination card
Contact: Brad Crossley
Church/Org/Business Name: United Methodist Foundation of Western NC
Address: 13816 Professional Center Dr Ste 100 Huntersville NC 28078
Email: Click to email
You Might Also Like