Reporting Historical Changes for the 2019 Journal
By: Marsha Patton, Conference Secretary's Office
The Conference Office is working to pull together information for the 2019 Journal, and as in years past, is requesting churches to report data on church and parsonage renovations, remodeling, new buildings, dedications, etc. that took place over the past year (July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019). For your reference, a copy of the 2018 Journal Historical Data pages gives examples of information reported in the past.
- Examples of Question #6: Churches Remodeled could be:
- New roof
- Handicapped-accessible restrooms remodel
- New HVAC installation
- Remodel chancel; paint and carpet sanctuary
- Sump pump installed
- Other questions include:
- Dedications / consecrations
- Parsonage changes, such as purchase/build, remodel, or sale.
- If in doubt about including something, please do! Add it under Question #10 – all other changes, such as:
- Paving the parking lot
- Installing new AV/media system in sanctuary
- Asset purchase, like a plot of land or a 15-passenger van.
This year, the conference has created an online form for reporting these changes. Please complete the form at:
Please submit the online form by Wednesday, August 28, 2019.
If you had no changes at your church or parsonage, there is no need to submit the form! If you have questions, please contact your district office!
Thank you for your help with this!
You Might Also Like