Conference Membership and Ordination
APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY and information
Find out whether you are eligible to apply and more information about the application process at the links below:
- August 31, 2021: Deadline for applications for Provisional Membership, Associate Membership, or Full Connection
- Applications will be available by July 2021.
- An application must be submitted by the deadline to be eligible to meet with the BOM in the spring.
- February 8-10, 2022: BOM Interviews for Full Connection and Associate Membership
- March 15-17, 2022: BOM Interviews for Provisional Membership
Annual Provisional Member Continuance interviews will be held during both the February 8-10 and March 15-17, 2022 meetings.
The 2022 conference membership questions/assignments will be available at this webpage in at a later date. The 2021 assignments are available below for reference and to provide an idea of what might be expected. If you have any questions, please contact Rev. Kim Ingram at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2021 Assignment for Associate Membership
- 2021 dCOM Assignment for Associate Membership
- 2021 Assignment for Provisional Membership- Deacon and Elder
- 2021 Assignment for Full Connection- Deacon
- 2021 Assignment for Full Connection- Elder
- Electronic Submission Document
Candidates for full connection and associate membership are expected to demonstrate fruitfulness in ministry. Candidates for provisional membership are expected to demonstrate readiness for ministry. The WNC Board of Ordained Ministry clarified these expectations and include Wesley’s Historic Questions as ways to use in preparation and discernment for conference membership.
Download: Readiness and Effectiveness Document