2020 dCOM Assignment for Provisional Membership2020 Assignment for Provisional Membership- Deacon
Conference Membership and Ordination
- Invitation to Apply for Associate Membership
- Invitation to Apply for Provisional Membership
- Invitation to Apply for Full Connection
On Tuesday, August 27 the Board of Ordained Ministry will host an orientation session for persons applying for conference membership. Associate member and full connection applicants are invited to come at 9:30 a.m. and stay through lunch. It will be held at First United Methodist Church in Gastonia in their Family Life Center. Please RSVP here by Monday, August 19.
If you have any questions, please contact Rev. Kim Ingram at email@example.com or 704-535-2260 x. 112.
The following questions/assignments are available as PDFs for download:
- 2020 Assignment for Associate Membership
- 2020 dCOM Assignment for Associate Membership
- 2020 Assignment for Provisional Membership- Deacon
- 2020 Assignment for Provisional Membership- Elder
- 2020 dCOM Assignment for Provisional Membership
- 2020 Assignment for Full Connection- Deacon
- 2020 Assignment for Full Connection- Elder
- Electronic Submission Document
- Education Requirements for Ordination
Candidates for full connection and associate membership are expected to demonstrate fruitfulness in ministry. Candidates for provisional membership are expected to demonstrate readiness for ministry. The WNC Board of Ordained Ministry clarified these expectations and include Wesley’s Historic Questions as ways to use in preparation and discernment for conference membership.
Download: Readiness and Effectiveness Document