Conference Membership and Ordination
The applications for 2021 are available below and are due by August 31st.
APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY and information
Find out whether you are eligible to apply and more information about the application process at the links below:
BOM Orientation: August 10, 2020 (by Zoom)
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
dCOM Interviews: Week of December 14, 2020
- Full Connection and Associate Member – January 4, 2021
- Provisional Member – February 1, 2021
- Full Connection and Associate Member – February 9-11, 2021
- Provisional Member – March 16-18, 2021
The 2021 conference membership questions/assignments are available as PDFs for download. If you have any questions, please contact Rev. Kim Ingram at email@example.com.
- 2021 Assignment for Associate Membership
- 2021 dCOM Assignment for Associate Membership (coming soon)
- 2021 Assignment for Provisional Membership- Deacon and Elder
- 2021 Assignment for Full Connection- Deacon
- 2021 Assignment for Full Connection- Elder
- Electronic Submission Document
Candidates for full connection and associate membership are expected to demonstrate fruitfulness in ministry. Candidates for provisional membership are expected to demonstrate readiness for ministry. The WNC Board of Ordained Ministry clarified these expectations and include Wesley’s Historic Questions as ways to use in preparation and discernment for conference membership.
Download: Readiness and Effectiveness Document