Conference Membership and Ordination
BASIC GRADUATE THEOLOGICAL STUDIES
Applications for full connection, provisional membership, and associate membership will be available in July 2018. The Assignments for 2019 submission (2018 applicants) will be posted by July 1, 2018.
- Invitation to Apply for Associate Membership
- Invitation to Apply for Provisional Membership
- Invitation to Apply for Full Connection
- Application for Associate Membership
- Application for Provisional Membership
- Application for Full Connection
(these fillable/saveable forms must be downloaded to your computer before filling out)
If you have any questions, please contact Rev. Kim Ingram at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-535-2260 x. 112.
The following questions/assignments are available as PDFs for download:
- Assignment for Associate Membership
- Assignment for Provisional Membership- Deacon
- Assignment for Provisional Membership- Elder
- Assignment for Full Connection- Deacon
- Assignment for Full Connection- Elder
- Electronic Submission Document (New August 4, 2017)
Candidates for full connection and associate membership are expected to demonstrate fruitfulness in ministry. Candidates for provisional membership are expected to demonstrate readiness for ministry. The WNC Board of Ordained Ministry clarified these expectations and include Wesley’s Historic Questions as ways to use in preparation and discernment for conference membership.
Download: Readiness and Effectiveness Document