Conference Membership and Ordination
Full Connection and Associate Membership interviews will be held February 18th-20th at FUMC Gastonia, and Provisional Membership interviews will be held March 17th-19th at FUMC Gastonia.
If you have any questions, please contact Rev. Kim Ingram at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-535-2260 x. 112.
The following questions/assignments are available as PDFs for download:
- 2020 Assignment for Associate Membership
- 2020 dCOM Assignment for Associate Membership
- 2020 Assignment for Provisional Membership- Deacon
- 2020 Assignment for Provisional Membership- Elder
- 2020 dCOM Assignment for Provisional Membership
- 2020 Assignment for Full Connection- Deacon
- 2020 Assignment for Full Connection- Elder
- Electronic Submission Document
- Education Requirements for Commissioning
- Provisional Membership File Requirements
Candidates for full connection and associate membership are expected to demonstrate fruitfulness in ministry. Candidates for provisional membership are expected to demonstrate readiness for ministry. The WNC Board of Ordained Ministry clarified these expectations and include Wesley’s Historic Questions as ways to use in preparation and discernment for conference membership.
Download: Readiness and Effectiveness Document