Conference Membership and Ordination
- Invitation to Apply for Associate Membership
- Invitation to Apply for Provisional Membership
- Invitation to Apply for Full Connection
If you have any questions, please contact Rev. Kim Ingram at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-535-2260 x. 112.
The following questions/assignments are available as PDFs for download:
- Assignment for Associate Membership
- dCOM Assignment for Associate Membership
- Assignment for Provisional Membership- Deacon
- Assignment for Provisional Membership- Elder
- dCOM Assignment for Provisional Membership
- Assignment for Full Connection- Deacon
- Assignment for Full Connection- Elder
- Electronic Submission Document
Candidates for full connection and associate membership are expected to demonstrate fruitfulness in ministry. Candidates for provisional membership are expected to demonstrate readiness for ministry. The WNC Board of Ordained Ministry clarified these expectations and include Wesley’s Historic Questions as ways to use in preparation and discernment for conference membership.
Download: Readiness and Effectiveness Document