Mill Grove Church is seeking a Financial Secretary - this is a half-time position requiring 20 hours per week. If interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prepare weekly bulletins for traditional and contemporary services.
- Maintain weekly attendance records for worship services and Sunday school.
- Maintain current list of church members.
- Check mailbox & distribute daily.
- Answer telephone and direct phone calls as needed.
- Keep inventory of office supplies and place orders as needed.
- Maintain important church records such as deaths, births, confirmations, new members, and transfers.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the church website.
- Creating and distributing monthly newsletters.
- Count the weekly offering and deposit at the bank every Monday. (If absent, contact Financial Chairperson to complete it.)
- Enter weekly contributions in database on Monday.
- Pay invoices and various check requests.
- Run financial reports for committees when requested.
- Complete payroll and manage all reports associated.
- Reconcile checkbook monthly.
- Run end of year contribution statements for members. (Must be given to on or before January 31st of each year.
Contact: BOB CAULEY
Address: 7311 Mill Grove Road 7311 Mill Grove Road Indian Trail NC 28079