First UMC, a small and loving congregation in Landis, NC, is seeking a part-time Music Director to lead and develop music ministry for our traditional Sunday morning worship service and other occasional or seasonal worship opportunities.
• Work with the pastor to provide music for Sunday morning worship, midweek practices, and seasonal worship services.
• Recruit and rehearse the choir.
• Integrate both traditional hymnody and contemporary music into a blended worship experience.
Skills and Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant musical discipline preferred, but not required.
Full-time students in pursuit of a music degree, will also be strongly considered.
• Musical accompaniment skills on piano are essential; guitar and other instruments are a plus.
• Familiarity with basic United Methodist theology and hymnody.
• Spiritual maturity and commitment to personal Christian formation.
• Salary commensurate with experience and credentials.
Further information and detailed job description available by contacting our SPRC Chair.
(submit digitally to: email@example.com)
• Cover Letter
• Detailed Resume
• List of References
Contact: Kyle Robinson (SPRC Chair)
Physical Address: 209 East Mill Street, Landis NC 28088
Mailing Address: PO Box 1, Landis NC 28088
Phone: Church- 704-857-5041, leave a message
Contact: Kyle Robinson
Church/Org/Business Name: First United Methodist Church
Address: PO Box 1 Landis NC 28088
Phone: 704 857-5041
Related file(s): view