WNCC-CEF Day ApartGo To The Events Calendar
WNCC-CEF Day Apart
Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
WhereSt. Luke's UMC
52 16th Avenue NW
Grace BreakAre you seeking ways to thrive in ministry for the long-haul? Maybe you are tired, feeling the pressures of a 24/7 on-call ministry, or stressed at leading your church to make disciples for Jesus Christ in today's world?
Led by Big Sigh Ministries Inc. co-founders Jacqueline and Jack Tookey, this workshop will help you focus on self-care, rest and renewal.
Based on Mark 6, The Jesus’ Way for rest and renewal (Get Away, Get with People who Love You, Serve Where You’re not in charge).
We invite you to join us for a Day Apart. A day for self-discovery, to re-connect with others in ministry. A Day Apart to focus on self-care, rest and renewal.
MAY 17, 2018
St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, Hickory
Bring a Bag Lunch! We will Re-Connect with each other over lunch.
- May 17, 2018
- St. Luke’s UMC, 52 16th Avenue NW, Hickory
- Arrive by 9:40am, Ends at 4:00pm
- Bring Lunch for Re-Connect Time
- Cost $20.00 per person, payable to WNCC-CEF
- Mail Checks to: WNCC-CEF/Debbie Foust Wesley Memorial UMC, 1225 Chestnut Dr, High Point, NC 27262
- CEU’s available, please indicate on your registration form
- You MUST register by April 22nd (received by WNCC-CEF).
- You will be asked to complete a Stress Indicators Survey and must return 10 days before Retreat.
- Please invite a friend in ministry to attend too!