Uwharrie Grants and Resources Application DeadlineGo To The Events Calendar
Uwharrie Grants and Resources Application Deadline
This event recurs Yearly from Monday, August 1, 2022
Find detailed information and the application process HERE.
Complete application electronically and submit, send a copy to the Uwharrie District office.
- Applications must be received by February 1st or August 1st for the respective grant periods.
- A church/organization may apply ONCE in a 12 month period.
- Upon receipt of an application an acknowledgment will be sent via email.
- Churches will be notified of the decision regarding their application by March 1st or September 1st, respectively.
- A ministry budget must be included with the application.
- Grant amounts will be determined by the Grant and Resources Team based on available monies and project scope.
- Grants will only be distributed to churches that have paid 100% of apportionments for the previous year.
- Grant funds should be used ONLY for the purpose stated in the application within 12 months. If you over-budgeted, please return any unused funds with the required follow- up report to the grant committee to be used by another ministry in need.
- Grants for salary support will be given one time during the first year of a project or ministry.
- A representative is encouraged to be available to answer any questions when the team meets in February and August, either in-person, by phone or Zoom. The representative’s availability will be confirmed in the email notifying application receipt.
- A follow-up report should be turned in within 6 months after grant distribution.
Note: District funds are not consistent from year to year. Previous grant awards do not guarantee continued funding.