Designed for clergy and ministry professionals seeking to improve skills around motivating and raising commitment levels of those they lead (including staff and volunteers).
This interactive experience will be tailored specifically to the needs of clergy and ministry professionals and will be limited to the participants in this cohort. The learning system from Dale Carnegie includes Skill – Attitude – Knowledge – Practice – and then circles around again. Participants will be assigned “homework” to practice what is learned through the course.
For more information, see the "Secrets of Motivation
This is the first session of a 4-part program:
- Feb 13: one-hour Zoom call, 10:00 am.
- Feb 19: two-hour live, interactive online training course through Dale Carnegie, 10:00 am-12:00 pm.
- Feb 21: full-day session @ Catholic Conference Center, Hickory
- May 16: full-day session @ Catholic Conference Center, Hickory
- Optional Zoom coaching calls between the full-day sessions