Clergy Compensation Report for July 1 Appointment Changes
June 27, 2019
Did you move to a new appointment on July 1? Then you will need to fill out a new Clergy Compensation Report for your new appointment.
Here are the instructions on how to do that:
1. Log into the Clergy Dashboard or the Church Dashboard. As a reminder, if someone is filling out a report on behalf of you, they should do it through the Church Dashboard. If you are filling out a compensation report for yourself, you should do it through the Clergy Dashboard.
- If you can't remember your password or are having trouble logging in, you can either click "Need Help Logging In?" or contact your District Office Administrator.
3. Then click the blue button "July 1 Appointment Change - Click Here" Button. This will lead you to the new Clergy Compensation Report.
4. From there, you will need to fill out your Name, your Clergy Status (unsure? Contact your District Office Administrator!), your Service Time (important - service time is calculated based on salary amount, NOT what you are considered at your church. You may be full time at your church, but only half time based on your Salary. If you are unsure, check here), and the number of churches (please include all churches in your charge).
5.This will open up the rest of the Clergy Compensation Report based on your selections. Please fill the rest of the report out to the best of your ability. (Remember to fill in the Church name in the empty field beside Total)
6. Important - This report is front end only, so if you refresh the page, it will remove your selections (IT DOES NOT SAVE). When you are finished, please print the document and either Save as a PDF or print to your printer. You will then need to collect your signatures and send to your District Office Administrator.