Ministry doesn't have to be left to adult leaders alone. Children of all ages contribute to the community of faith and have the capacity to call out God's work in their neighborhoods. In order to foster young, missional minds, the 2023 Annual conference will offer a family friendly program option: The Neighbor Way* Camp for kids. This multi-session offering will help kids understand that the church is not only what happens on a stage, but what's happening in the streets of their community.
With games, crafts, stories, snacks, and songs, Neighbor Way Kids Camp will give kids a glimpse at how God works in the world, and teach them some principles and practices that increase their participation in this good news.
Thanks to Partners in Health and Wholeness, the Neighbor Way Camp will offer additional family friendly options:
- Lunch and snacks are included with the registration fee
- Lunch will provided on Friday and Saturday (no charge) - On Friday, lunch will be offered for free for the entire family
- FREE Support sessions available to parents (as scheduled with professional coaches/counselors)
- Early Bird Registration is $25 per child/per session with a $100 maximum family cost (Ends May 10th)
- Regular Registration is $30 per child/per session with a $125 maximum family cost (Ends June 1st)
The Big Ideas include:
- Thursday PM Session | God is Everywhere - 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Friday AM Session | Give and Take - 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Friday PM Session | Everyone Plays a Part - 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Saturday AM Session | Everything is Connected - 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Saturday PM Session | We're Better Together - 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Saturday PM Session2 | Ordination Ceremony - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
*The Neighbor Way framework is a resource made possible through partnership with Collective Renewal Resource, and adapted for children in consultation with the Missional Collective, a growing collective of Christian individuals and organizations that are committed to cultivating a life of experiential neighboring.