SPECIAL EVENTS PLANNING FOR AC2020
Special Events to be held in correlation with the WNC Annual Conference will be requested online this year, to streamline the process of booking and recording events as efficiently as possible. Please follow this two-step process!
- Make your event arrangements with your host!
- To hold a special event at Lake Junaluska, please submit your request through the Lake Junaluska Special Events request button below. Once your request has been received, a reservationist from Lake Junaluska will be in touch to confirm your event details and book your event.
- Book your event with your non-Lake Junaluska host
- For events at The Foundation for Evangelism, please contact Peyton Taylor at 828.454.6800 or email@example.com
- Please contact the facility directly for off-site locations
- Submit your event for inclusion in the Special Events Calendar:
- To request your event be included in the Program & Reports and P&R Supplement books, please click on the Special Events Calendar Submission button below. (Your event information will be sent to Marsha Patton at the Conference Center. For questions, please email directly, in addition to submitting the online form.)
- Submit your event as early as possible, but no later than Wed, April 8 for inclusion in the P&R Book
As in years past, family events and ancillary activities are welcomed during Annual Conference and can be scheduled through the Lake Junaluska request button below, and do not need to be included on the P&R calendar.
The deadline for submitting a request with Lake Junaluska facilities is Friday, May 1. Between now and May 1st, the meeting room rental charge will be waived for your special event (a one-time setup fee may still apply). After May 1st, a room rental charge will apply, and availability of meeting rooms will be very limited.