Housing and Meals
February 2020 Housing and Info Letter PDF
Update on lodging @ Lake Junaluska
Since the virtual session of Annual Conference has been confirmed, Lake Junaluska has been actively working to cancel reservations, and we wanted to share this update:
- If you had a housing reservation for annual conference, please reach out to the Reservation Department at 800-222-4930 (8-5, M-F) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to specify how you would like your deposit processed.
- For existing reservations, Lake Junaluska Conference & Retreat Center will:
- Refund your deposit by check or credit card, and
- Are also inviting guests to consider converting some or all of a deposit payment into a donation to Lake Junaluska ministries.
-- Please be advised, refunds are being processed as quickly as possible, depending on limited staff and available funds --
Want to keep your reservation or schedule a retreat at the lake?
Please touch base with the Reservations Department at your earliest convenience, at 800-222-4930 to confirm the updates to your reservation or make new arrangements
- Lake Junaluska staff have developed three wonderful packages tailored to offer you adventure, relaxation, or family time. For details, visit https://www.lakejunaluska.com/specials_packages/2020vacations.
We know this might be your first chance to “get away” after the start of the pandemic, and pray you encounter God while enjoying the serenity and beauty of the lake during your retreat.
Health & Safety at Lake Junaluska
Lake Junaluska staff have been working hard to make it a safer place to visit. Changes have been made to guest check-in, dining service, housekeeping, and meeting room setup. For the latest safety protocols visit http://www.lakejunaluska.com/health-safety